Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 12 - down 14.5 pounds and 16.5 inches!

After 11 days on the Isagenix program I have lost 14.5lbs and 16.5 inches! Wow, it's hard to believe but gratifying to see results. I have lots more energy and when I get out of bed in the morning I am not stiff like I used to be...hmm.

Why the purse made out of measuring tapes? Because when you loose body fat you loose inches so Isagenix stresses these measurements in addition to the numbers on the scale. Quick weight loss by starving will show on the scale temporarily but not as much in inches.

So this morning I couldn't wait to weigh myself and wanted to document it in this blog even before I had my shake for breakfast. Strange since I was cleansing for the last two days that I wasn't starving. Also strange, as much as I wanted that pasta and meat sauce last night all I wanted this morning was my shake. So I made myself drink the shake before I sat down to do this.

I have a long way to go but am really determined, plus I have that contest to win.
Link to tape measure collection of purses for sale on etsy - pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment