Monday, October 12, 2009

I can't blame Mom for being a bit skeptical

Although I am excited about starting the Isagenix program (my products have been ordered and I should be getting them this week), I have not told everyone about it yet because, frankly I don't know that much. Dr. J. is having me bring my products in as soon as I get them so he can get me off on the right start before I begin the program.

I did tell my mom about it, she has been invested in my weight since I was in kindergarten (the chubbier of two sisters). She has been always hopeful that I would lose weight and get healthy but is of course skeptical that this will be it. She was encouraging and supportive and said something like "I hope it works," to which I replied, "it's going to work."

I am also a very skeptical person, I don't believe anything until I see it myself. For some reason though, I am feeling super positive about the Isagenix program. I guess it's a combination of the testimonials I've read, the product formulation, having Dr J. as my coach and belief that I've finally found a healthy way to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment