Friday, October 23, 2009

For the Love of Dark Chocolate


One of the nice things about Isagenix is that it is founded on the basis of healthy nutrients and minerals, etc. As you many know, dark chocolate (with a high percent cocoa) is healthy (antioxidants) and so dark chocolate is a part of their nutritional eating program.

IsaDelights are a snack I can have up to four times a day (even on "cleanse" days when you basically are on liquids all day). They almost are like a sedative and, unlike regular chocolate, you don't feel the urge to eat the whole bag or even more than one at a time.

They are 40 calories and have added amino acids plus B vitamins and minerals. I am so happy to have these (Dr. J told me the trick is to let it melt in your mouth so it lasts longer). I actually break mine into 4 pieces so I have four little bites. Because this doesn't have a lot of sugar in it (not sure if any or how much, it's mostly cocoa), it doesn't send me into sugar cravings.  Here is a link to a web page with a short video about why these little chocolates are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment