Thursday, October 22, 2009

Maybe I'll win $5,000

Isagenix has a weight loss challenge each year based on your own 24-week period. I started mine on Oct 20 (registered on the site) and had to take before photos including one with a newspaper to prove the start date. At the end I'll have to take the after photos. I bought a few sports bras and a pair of black stretch leggings so you can imagine how "good" my before pictures look - all the better to show the comparison after 6 months using Isagenix products.

They don't just pick winners based on total weight loss, you have to write a short essay to say how you've changed your life.

My coach, Dr. J's dad Joe (who I mentioned I met at his office) won in 2008 in his age category! He is pictured among the finalists on the web site CLICK HERE to view (click on 2008 tab then scroll down, look for "Joe B." on his motorcycle).

So that's another thing motivating me... I am really competitive and like to win!

No comments:

Post a Comment