Sunday, November 1, 2009

Post Halloween tales...

So Halloween and all the candy wasn't a big deal for me as I had already given up sugar over a year ago - thank goodness there is no temptation there because my two kids combined have about 175 pieces of candy. Today I let them have three pieces at different points in the day but we'll normally just do 1 piece a day. How are we going to get rid of it all?  I warned them that if they sneak candy without asking or if I find wrappers on the floor (a big pet peeve of mine) that the candy will be thrown out. I told them don't test it because I am looking for a reason to get rid of it. Tell your kids that story when they accuse you of being a mean mom. (Photo of Isagenix logo carved pumpkin is from the facebook site I joined of the founder/formulator, there are over 3,500 friends who post questions and answers, great tips).

I wasn't thinking at all of the end of DST, I mean I knew I had to move my clock back an hour but didn't realize until later today that I wasn't prepared for it in terms of my eating schedule.  I had my shake at 10am because I slept late then some fruit at 11:30. Then at 1:30 I was really hungry and couldn't understand why, then I remembered that my body thought it was actually 2:30 and I hadn't eaten lunch yet. So I got off schedule a little today and ended up only doing the shake at breakfast and had solid food at lunch and dinner. It's hard on the weekends because I sleep later and much easier on school days when I'm up at 7:15.  I'll weigh myself again on Wed. but I feel really good and don't have the achiness I usually do when I get out of bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment