Monday, October 26, 2009

Starting Second 2-Day Cleanse

Monday, Oct. 26 - I am starting my second cleanse (Mon & Tues last week were my first two after which I lost 8 lbs). I love cleanse days and can't wait to weigh myself on Wed. I am not getting hunger pains of any kind so it helps not miss food (the day goes by fast).

Both of my kids caught the flu at school last week - yesterday they both had fever, aches, tiredness, dry cough - they have been coughing all over me so I got extra sleep this am when they stayed home from school. I figured the extra sleep would help keep me healthy because I usually get no more than 6 hours. I don't have any symptoms so far. I have been getting so many B vitamins (plus 100 other vitamins, minerals and plant extracts) with Isagenix that I don't think I'll catch it. The key is sleep though so I have to make sure to go to bed and not fall asleep on the couch watching TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment