Saturday, October 17, 2009

End of Day 1

Well, it's end of day 1 and it was pretty easy - I especially like the Isadelights, dark chocolate squares that you let melt in your mouth. According to the schedule I was eating a little something every 1-1/2 hours so I was never really hungry. There is a 400-600 calorie lunch and shakes for breakfast and dinner plus the snacks. I am looking forward to the cleanse days because I know there's got to be a lot of toxins and who knows what else in my body. Dr. J. called to see how I was doing and if I had any questions, which was nice.

Oh yes, and I had to use the tape measure that came with the kit to measure all parts of my body, that was something I had never done before. I have not totalled up all the inches yet...I am supposed to take them again on the start of day 5 (after two days of the shakes and two days of cleansing). I will post results.

2 comments:

  1. .. but WHAT were you eating every 1 1/2 hours? You eat lunch instead of dinner on day 1?

    I'm considering this and appreciate your blog .. oh, and answering questions!
    d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I eat small healthy snacks every 1-1/2 hrs. This could be the Isagenix Snack (wafers) that come as part of the 30-day pak or things like fruit, vegetables, nuts. I like walnuts with dried apricots. I often go more than 1-1/2 hrs without food so I will eat a little more. The dark chocolate IsaDelights are also great snacks. I give people I am coaching a snack list of idea. Let me know if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete