Sunday, March 21, 2010

Why it stinks to be a celebrity...

Boy, am I glad I'm not a celebrity!  Poor Lisa... I love the sub-head that says "and she's only 5-FOOT-3!"  Well, I am also 5'3" but am still not down to 165 pounds!  So I'm glad not to be famous. As "regular" people, we can gain weight and just wear pants with elastic wasits, roomier tops, etc.   But at a certain point everyone gets to a place where they just don't feel themselves anymore and realize it's time to do something.

I got to that point in Aug. of 2008, topping out at my highest weight ever. I decided to quit sugar and sugar substitutes cold turkey. I really thought that would be the solution. Although I lost 15 pounds, I couldn't lose any more, even though not one bit of sugar passed my lips!  Thank goodness I was introduced to Isagenix.
P.S. I saw something online saying that Lisa Marie said she's pregnant and that's why she is heavier around the middle.

1 comment:

  1. Same here - I'm 5'3" tall too and I'm almost 30 lbs heavier than Lisa Marie. I think I'm quite satisfied with my life of anonymity!

    ReplyDelete