Saturday, March 6, 2010

Results: down 61 pounds in 4-1/2 months!

I am 61 pounds lighter and many less inches (I'll meaure again on Mar. 17 - marking 5 months).  Cutting calories was always a struggle but not now because my low calorie food - my IsaLean shake - is packed with so much nutrition that it satisfys my body. 

I have learned that our bodies just don't want "food" - they want nutrition.  That's why we can stuff ourselves with food and still feel hungry - that is our body telling us it still has not gotten what it wants - proper nutrition.

The Isagenix products are super foods and there is no combination of store bought foods and vitamin supplements that can equal it. Why?  One reason is that our soil doesn't have minerals anymore due to over-farming and use of chemicals and pesticides - but thanks to the "mineral man," John Anderson, we have them in Isagenix products.

An unexpected side benefit of Isagenix (besides the weight loss) is helping other people achieve their health and wellness goals.  This is something I would do anyway (how could I stop myself from telling people?) but the fact that the company compenstates me for this is unbelievable! 

1 comment: