Thursday, March 4, 2010

The only time you could have gotten colostrum was when (if) your mother breastfed you at birth... until now

When babies are born, their mothers produce extremely nutritious milk for the first 24 to 48 hours after giving birth. This “first milk” is called colostrum.

Colostrum is naturally packed with nutrients to help an infant survive outside the womb. This is the only time we get this immune-boosting substance. 

I knew Isasgenix had a product called Isamune but didn't know that much about it until I went to research it for a friend whose child has low immunity. I saw that it had the highest quality bovine colostrom and that it was helpful for people with seasonal allergies so I sent it to my friend. She listened to the podcast and told me it was fascinating so I listened to Dr Andrew Keech, the inventor of Isamune, tell about the fantastic benefits. Click here to link to the page to listen to the podcast.  (Click on the speaker symbol above Dr Keech's photo)

Lots of scientific studies prove that colostrum’s nutrients support healthy immune functioning. Isamune is recommended for all ages, even babies of course.

We don't get sick much here so I never thought of buying this product but after hearing more information in the podcast I added two bottles to my next order and can't wait to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment