Wednesday, March 17, 2010

5 Month Isagenix Progress: down 62.5 pounds and 60.25 inches!!

Today is the 5 month mark and I can't believe how great I feel and how strange it is to be heading back to the weight I was before I got married and had children. I am so thankful that I was introduced to Isagenix because my efforts in healthy eating and even giving up sugar and sugar substitutes were not getting me anywhere soon.

Only 8.5 pounds lost last month but lots more inches (-12.75). That makes a big difference in how my clothes fit.
The funny thing is that even the experience of fitting into a size 14* jeans again didn't bring me to tears, but I am helping someone close to me with this program who has a lot of health issues and their results do bring me to tears as I see a way for this person to get healthy and live a long life!
* admittedly a size 14 (women's) with lycra in them but I'll take that

2 comments: