Sunday, March 7, 2010

Who is the Founder of Isagenix?

Who is the founder of Isagenix?

Anyone who has spoken to me about Isagenix (and the JA Way to Cleanse) has heard me talk about John Anderson - he is the genius that invented/formulated these products! I am his FaceBook friend (along with almost 5,000 other people) and enjoy reading about other people's successes and also about how he came to invent these products. He is pictured here with his daughter.

John was a successful manufacturer of supplements for 30 years and formulated thousands of products around the world (all the types of products sold in GNCs). He retired in 1998, and moved to the beach. Then he was bit by a brown recluse and had major health problems, including going blind in his left eye, organ damage, 9 foot surgeries, etc. He decided he needed to find a way to cleanse his body of the toxins, it not only worked but he lost weight as well.

This company, and where it is going, is so exciting - I've copied and pasted John Anderson's FaceBook post on Mar. 6, 2010:

It's been 30 years February 5th I have been in the Health and research industry. My crude 2,300 plus formulas are no comparison to whats coming next.  My head is full of ideas, new research, new available raw materials, and I'm ready to roll up my sleeves.

Time is only minutes, hours, days, and years. Living a healthy life is defying time itself.  Where would everyone be right now if not for their improved health?  We have all benefited from God's botanicals and minerals, I thank him every day.
We are blessed !!
John

No comments:

Post a Comment