Monday, March 15, 2010

Does Shopping for Jeans Ever Get Fun?

I HAD to go shopping for some clothes because everything is litterally hanging off. I went to Peter Harris (at the suggestion of a friend) and loved it. They are like a TJ Max or Marshalls - brand names for less.

I tried on about 25+ pairs of pants/jeans. Most fit but it was a matter of what style/fit was best for me. I started in the Plus department trying on size 14-16 then went to the "regular" department and fit into size 16-18 depending on the style.  I am excited to shop in the regular department because the styles are nicer and sales are better.

Here is a photo of one pair I bought - a size 14P from the Plus department (petite because I am only 5'3"). I can't believe it since back in Sept.'09 when I shopped for pants I was a size 24.  I am bringing lots of my old clothes to a consignment shop tomorrow because I know with Isagenix I have the permanent solution to my future health.

No comments:

Post a Comment