Thursday, April 1, 2010

This company is the BEST!!

This company is the best, not only are there lots of people around to coach (I have people helping and motivating me and I am doing the same for other people) but the company has a tremendous amount of information to help people get the best results from the products.

Our own Cepeda Team has a Tuesday product call-in at 8am. Not to mention that I can pick up the phone at any time and reach Dr J, his mom (Rosemary), his Dad (Joe), Dale (the local ingredient guru), Andrea (a unbelievable woman I just met who lives in Woodstock) and too many more people to mention. What other nutritional product company or any consumer products company can say that?

Not to mention that I have messaged John Anderson (the genius who founded the company) through his FaceBook page and he has answered - unbelievable!!

Now the company is hosting daily IsaProduct Coaching calls with Dr Ina Nozek (pictured here - she has a Master's Degree in Nutrition) and specializes in weight loss. The call-in is Monday-Friday 11 a.m. EST and Monday-Thursday 9:30 p.m. EST. Ask me for the call-in number - it is free to all Isagenix associates!

This is hands down the best company I've ever been involved with and those who know me know that I've worked for/with many Fortune 500  as well as smaller privately owned companies.  I am so proud to be part of Isagenix!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Isagenix too. Need to listen in on a couple of Dr. Ina's calls too from the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete