Friday, March 12, 2010

Dr Oz's 10 Commandments of Weight Loss

  1. Thou shall not wear stretchy pants (too hard to tell if you are gaining weight) - everything I wore had an elastic waste
  2. Thou shall not keep fat clothes in your closet - I am bringing all mine to the consignment shop on Tues!
  3. Thou shall not eat meet that walks on four legs more than 1x/week - I usually stick to this
  4. Thou shall not graze and browse , plan your meals - have a plan in place (Isagenix is perfect for this)
  5. Thou shall not eat after 7:30pm - have at least two hours between your last food and when you go to bed (this works for me)
  6. Thou shall not pile food more than 1" high on the plate and keep 1" from edge Thou shall not chew food less then 20 times (wow - that's hard for me, I eat fast)
  7. Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's plate (don't eat kids' leftovers - I don't do this anymore)
  8. Thou shall not carry small bills, due to vending machines - not a problem for me because I work from home but good tip for those who visit vending machines
  9. Thou shall not eat standing up or in a car - I am guilty of this - drinking shakes sometimes standing up in the kitchen or eating nutrition bars in the car

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm new to following your blog, I've read all your posts. My family just started using Isagenix on March 5th. I was wondering if you have exercised regularly while using Isa products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - good question. The weight I lost thus far is all due to Isagenix and not a tribute to me working out regularly. I love to downhill ski and have done that a few times this winter but it's not the type of thing I can do regularly (although I would ski every day if I could but I have to work). I walk my dog a few days a week but he stops frequently to sniff around so I don't think this is optimal. I've done things in spurts but not regularly. Isagenix has given me the desire and energy to do more and I am going to have to find the time as it will be important to my getting to my goal and staying there. Let me know if you have any questions and I wish you and your family well!

    ReplyDelete