Sunday, February 21, 2010

YIKES - the IsaBody Challenge Deadline is 6 Weeks Away!!!

I got a little bit of a shock when I checked on the status of my 2010 IsaBody Challenge entry - I was thinking I had until April 17th but (correctly) they define 6 months as 24 weeks so my deadline is April 6. That is only 6 weeks away!!!

I have to take my "after" photos on or before April 6. My actual "before" photo is not the one on this site, I have on the black leggings and a sports bra so it doesn't disguise the fat like this one.

My goal was to get to 75lbs by the challenge but now that I only have 6 weeks left I am not sure if that's doable. I have lost 55 as of yesterday so I would need another 20 in the remaining 6 weeks (that's 3lbs/week and I don't know if I can do that). However, I feel I can do 15lbs in the 6 weeks which would make a total of 70. 

Joe Beury, pictured here, is Dr J's dad and he was a 2008 IsaBody Challenge winner in the 60+ age category.  I ate dinner last night with Joe, his wife Rosemary and some others after an Isagenix seminar we attended in Albany. Joe and his wife are great inspirations and such good people.  Joe has been very encoraging to me in my quest to win the IsaBody Challenge.  Click here to see results/stories from last year's winners.

1 comment:

  1. I only have 2 more weeks left and I'm only down 44 lbs now so I'm pretty certain I won't be a winner...however I still feel like a winner for being such a big "loser" {wink}. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete