Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a little scary...

It's a little scary at first introducing other people to Isagenix because I feel so responsible for them to have success like I did.  I know how great the products are and have spoken to many others now who have also had great success but it still is a little different when it's someone I personally enroll and coach.

I take the role of coaching seriously and anxiously wait to hear my friends' results each week. I am just as happy for them as if it was my own weight loss. I really didn't understand at the beginning why this was sold through direct marketing but now I do.  Friday is the day most people are weighing in and I like to get updates from them - it makes my day when someone has a good week!

I really do love helping other people, it is emotionally gratifying and financially gratifying. Imagine getting paid to do this -- helping people reach their health goals?  It sure sounds like a dream job to me!

1 comment: