Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME...I am 49 years old today and 49lbs lighter!

I turned 49 years old today and feel better than ever (I can't remember the last time I was at this weight, it has to be at least 11 years ago, if not longer).  The best part is that I will never have to worry about rebounding back up because the Isagenix products have changed my body from the inside. Thank you to Dr. J., to my sister and mother, husband, kids and friends who have all been supportive.  I am now helping other people achieve their goals and that is rewarding both emotionally and financially.

My sister got me and my mother-in-law (whose birthday is tomorrow) a room at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods (she's a big roller there apparently).  She surprised us with birthday balloons in our room plus bottles of alkalized water and apples - she's the best!

My husband made me a delicious fruit tart instead of a birthday cake - blueberries, strawberries, kiwi, no sugar.  The rest of the family had a regular cake.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! I just found your blog today after reading it on an old post on John Anderson's wall aon Facebook. I have an Isagenix blog myself and have been looking for others without success. Glad to have found you. Stop by my blog sometime if you'd like: http://soskinnyontheinside.blogspot.com.

    Tar

    ReplyDelete