Wednesday, February 17, 2010

4 Month Isagenix Progress - 54 pounds and 47.5 inches gone for good!

Today is the 120 day/four month mark as I started using Isagenix on Oct. 17, 2009.  I am making good progress towards shedding 100 pounds (which I hope to accomplish by Aug. 17, 2010).  My first goal is to reach 75 pounds by April 17th (the end of my six-month time period in the IsaBody Challenge).  That means I have to lose 10 more pounds in each of the next two months - I think that's doable.

I went to Dr. J's office tonight for a presentation and had my photo taken with him.  He has been a great coach and has also helped the people I am coaching. Too bad I look like I am half asleep in the photo, I always close my eyes when I get my photo taken :(. 

David Zabrowski was there (part of our Albany team - he is something like #58 in money earnings with the company!)   He has a fascinating story - he and his wife are school teachers and although he is only 37 he was able to retire early and help people full time with Isagenix. He is willing to help anyone on this team and that means you and I!

No comments:

Post a Comment