Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Losing Weight Has Been Easy... Keeping it Off Has Been Hard

Snow day today - a little bored - not my regular routine... I ate some Lays Wavy Chips and I was mad at myself after for doing that because it was after I had just eaten my "healthy snack." However, in the past I would have eaten half the bag - today I took a small handful on a napkin and that was it.  In the past I would have thought the day was "ruined" and would have just gone on to eat other stuff.  So how do I know that I won't gain it back this time?

Anything you do to lose weight - positive lifestyle changes - HAVE TO BE CONTINUED in order to maintain that weight.  This is indisputable.

Isagenix products are part of my lifestyle and I will never give them up. Just like I won't give up getting my gray hair colored every six weeks.  Some of the money I spend each week at Hannaford and BJs will go towards IsaLean Shakes and Cleasnse and that is the best money ever spent as it will keep me healthy. This is why I am so confident that I've found out why I was having such a hard time losing weight before Isagenix.

Why do people rebound? The Isagenix Cleanse is the key - click here for a simple diagram that explains it.  If you have been thinking about trying Isagenix, call me and do it now!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love that diagram. I'm a visual person and it illustrates the process in a simple and understandable way.

    ReplyDelete