Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Blogging 100 Pounds

I started this blog right after I met with Dr. J to find out about Isagenix - at that time I had a feeling that this would be "it" - now I know I was right!  Anyway, I wanted to start a blog to be accountable to myself and to let my friends and family see my progress (the majority of whom live out of state).

Well, I just found out that I wasn't supposed to use the Isagenix name in the url of the blog (I should have known that) but at the time I had no inclination I would be coaching other people and that this blog would be seen by anyone but me, my mother, my sister and a few friends.

As I searched for a new name for my blog I was surprised to see that so many of the names I thought of were taken (i.e. bloggingmyweightloss, 100poundstolose, 100poundstogo, myweightlossstory, etc.).  The sad part is that I didn't see any blogs where people actually had a "final" photo or post of their success. Many people only had a few posts or even one!  I guess that isn't really a surprise as I found myself in that situation many times.

One of the things I love about Isagenix is that there are so many people supporting each other and so many great success stories across the country and right here in Albany.  One of the best things I did was go to some of Dr. J's meetings and connect with other supportive people. I also get constant inspiration and am learning something new everyday from coaching people.

No comments:

Post a Comment