Saturday, January 2, 2010

Starting the New Year with Confidence!

It is so cool to start 2010 already knowing that my weight and health issues are taken care of!!  I am so grateful I found out about these products - I will reach my goal of losing 100lbs in 2010!  I am now down about 38lbs.

So it's on to solve some other issues - mainly, paying down debt. Ironically, Isagenix can help with that too. The company generously pays associates who share the products with others. So I guess Isagenix can actually help me solve two long-term problems at once.  I like the satisfaction of helping other people feel and look better and getting paid for that is almost unreal.  

Thanks again to Lisa (the RN at Clark, Clements & Klein OB/GYN in Latham) and to Dr J in Chatham!

No comments:

Post a Comment