Sunday, January 17, 2010

You gotta love Dr Oz!

I think I've watched every Dr Oz show since he began his own show in Sept.  I DVR them and watch them at night usually. I knew I really liked him when he admitted at the height of the H1N1 virus that his kids would NOT be getting the vaccine (although he said he was getting it because he was a health professional in contact with elderly and sick people). I had already decided not to get my kids vacinated but was encouraged to hear this.  His wife is a Reiki healer (extra points for that although I am skeptical about the laying on hands) plus he always stresses non-prescription drug remedies for things (two thumbs up on that)!

HIDDEN TOXINS inside your home is the topic of an upcoming segment - I wish Dr Oz knew about Isagenix (although he never endorses anything by name) but I know he would love it! Anyway, his web site has great information and you can link to the "Real Age" test which calculates your real age based on health measurements and lifestyle vs. your chronilogical age. http://doctoroz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment