Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tis' the season for too much food!

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day were very nice, my husband's aunt and uncle came from Long Island to spend the holiday with us. We had lots of good food - keeping in mind that my husband is a very good cook!  We had shrimp scampi/salad on Christmas Eve and London broil/twice baked potatoes/green beens/stuffed mushrooms on Christmas Day.  Of course we had cookies etc. (I made pumpkin pies) but I stayed away from those all-together.

After our guests left at 6pm yesterday I felt really sick to my stomach - I had apparently eaten too much food.  Over the last two months I have learned to eat slower, enjoy the quality of food vs the quantitiy. It doesn't take that much food to satisfy me anymore but I just got carried away.  I took some cleanse with a glass of water plan an IsaFlush and went to bed early. 

This morning I weighed myself (no damage there) but I still don't feel that great. So I will do an all-day cleanse today and I know by tomorrow I'll feel great again - the beauty of Isagenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment