Saturday, January 9, 2010

12 WEEKS - DOWN 41LBS !!

I am going to take my measurements again on the 17th, which will mark 90 days.  Besides the weight loss I feel great, literally am able to jump out of bed in the morning (once I've decided I can't spare any more time), I can run down the stairs without holding onto the railing (before I was stiff first thing in the morning and moved a lot more deliberately). 

I just saw that Jason Alexander (George from Seinfeld) is a spokesperson for Jenny Craig.  Thanks to Isagenix for preferring to pay everyday people (like me) to be their spokesperson instead of giving the millions to a famous celebrity.  He said they want him to be a role model to recruit more men. That's another great thing about Isagenix, since it's not diet food, it's nutritional food, men don't feel as hesitant about trying it (there are lots of testimonials from men on the site - click here)

I would love to help anyone get started on this - you won't know how much better you may feel until you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment