Monday, April 19, 2010

WOW, So Impressed with IsaU Training!

I went to IsaU (Isagenix University) this weekend and my expectations were exceeded in every way! This was a bit hard to do since I have been to many, many of these types of events - many by Fortune 500 companies - during my 20+ years in marketing.  My friend Nancy and I learned so much and had a blast with our team from upstate NY plus lots of other people we met from all over.

I was honored to be able to go on stage and tell my 5 min testimonial and was inspired by others' stories.  The trainers were stellar and so willing to share their time with attendees.  I got to have lunch with one of the companies "stars."  Kim Olson. She was awesome, she not only kept the weight off for 7 years but is losing more (now down about 170lbs). She even has run a 1/2 marathon (inspiring, to say the least).

Here I am in this photo with her.  She was one of many Isagenix "stars" and millionaires I met but, again, the newbies like me who I spoke to were just as inspiring. You hear story upon story of how Isagenix nutrition has helped people lose fat and get healthier. Some people's stories of health transformation literally bring tears to your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment