Friday, April 23, 2010

6 Month Progress: Down 71lbs and 65 inches!

I had my husband take this 6 month progress photo as I was rushing out to go to Isagenix U training and just posting now, a week later.

WHY CAN"T YOU LOSE WEIGHT (and keep it off)???  So if you are feeling like you are eating relatively healthy and maybe even exercising but AREN'T LOSING WEIGHT or INCHES then call me and find out why Isagenix is different. 
  • It's NOT a fad (the company has been around for 8 years and is growing steadily, now at $1 billion cumulative sales)
  • It's NOT diet food (many athletes, even pro football players use the same products I use)
  • You CAN eat real food (snacks during the day and regular meals you cook at home)
  • Until you help your body get rid of toxins through cleansing the fat will have a hard time letting go and once gone will want to rebound back
If you lost weight on a regular diet and didn't lose a LOT of inches then you lost lean muscle along with some fat.  I just helped someone who was already thin - she lost 6.4lbs and 20.75 inches!  I am obviously happy to be off the weight roller coaster and am now earning an additional stream of income by helping other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment