Monday, April 12, 2010

It feels great to help friends achieve their goals!

I went to visit my college friend, Nancy, on Long Island this weekend.  I have not seen her in about 20 years!  We exchanged holiday cards over the years and last Christmas caught up on the phone. When I told her I lost a lot of weight and felt great she was curious but skeptical - she had already tried just about everything to lose 15 stubborn pounds. Unlike me she stayed close to her college weight and had exercised religiously since then.  Well, she tried the products and now is 17 pounds and many inches smaller and very happy with other results that are making her life much more enjoyable! She invited friends over to hear about Isagenix and it was fun to meet them - Dale (one of our Albany area product gurus) came with me and we loved her friends, we can't wait for a reunion soon to hear their results!

2 comments:

  1. That's so wonderful....helping others achieve this awesome transformation! You both look FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! You're looking so much slimmer now! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete