Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shake Mistake - oops!

I just made one of my favorite IsaLean shakes - vanilla with pumpkin pie spice but it got tipped over by me even before I had a sip :(

Yes, I had thoughts of washing my kitchen floor today so maybe this was some kind of sign.

Funny, I had to sip what was left in the shaker cup before I cleaned it up (remembering the 10 minute rule). Before I cleaned up I had to laugh, thinking that the shakes are so good for my body, but what is the benefit to hardwood floors?

So I took this photo with my cell phone nearby, cleaned up the floor (luckily I made it a thick shake so it wasn't all over the place) then I made another identical shake and enjoyed!  Have a happy Easter tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. All that shake gone to waste...such a shame. LOL. Glad you had the sense to sip the remainders! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Your shake idea sounds good! We like to add cinnamon and vanilla. Tastes like a cinnamon roll but SO much better for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to try that right now. We had a big lunch for Easter and I am looking forward to having shake tonight - the cinnamon and vanilla sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete