Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Being Thankful... losing 26lbs and feeling healthy!

It's day 39, the day before Thanksgiving, and I am extremely thankful that I found Isagenix. I really need to call the nurse and receptionist at my OB/GYN (Clark, Clemments in Albany) to thank them for telling me about it and referring me to Dr. J.!

I had heard that a mentor of mine in FL was in bad health and I got his address and put it aside to write him a note to thank him for all his help and friendship. Unfortunately I did not send the note in time, I found out he had passed away. I was able to write a note to his family in his online guestbook but I still regret that I didn't reach out to him sooner.

I am thankful for my children, husband, mother, mother-in-law, sister, brothers and all extended family (in-laws), cousins, aunts, uncles and friends.

I feel very optimistic about 2010 knowing that my health is getting better everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment