Saturday, November 7, 2009

21 days/3 Weeks - 20lbs lost!

Any changes you make in your eating to move to a healthier place are going to take some sacrifice but I can say my body doesn't feel deprived because it isn't being deprived of nutrition. Any cravings for junk food someone would have I think would be emotional - I am so motivated to lose this weight that I am not having this problem. Check out this 2 minute video, Channel 10 in South Florida had a segment on Isagenix

yesterday's menu:
  • 1oz IonicSupreme (has the taste of blackstrap molasses, one of the ingredients, I just down it like medicine)
  • Vanilla shake for breakfast (love it, especially how quick and easy it is to put something so nutritious in my body)
  • Fresh cut pineapple and green grapes
  • IsaSnack (chocolate fiber wafer)
  • Tuna fish sandwich with mayo on seedless rye, a handful of potatoe chips (haven't had any in three weeks and felt like having some, just didn't eat from the bag, put some on my plate)
  • IsaSnack (chocolate fiber wafer)
  • Chocolate shake with 2" piece of frozen banana added - I still used the two scoops of shake mix but made it in my big blender (instead of the small IsaBlender) buy using mostly ice. So it became a huge frozen shake that I ate with a spoon. My daughter tried it and loved the taste. The shakes have to be eaten in 10 minutes because they contain live enzymes so this was a bit of a challenge due to the thickness
  • IsaDelight - dark chocolate square
Of course, water all day long. I've mostly been eating my meals at dinner time with my family but sometimes I eat it at lunch.  The most important thing if you eat your main meal at night is not to eat too late because there is no time for your body to work it off.  We eat dinner at 5-5:30 so it's worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment