Friday, November 6, 2009

A funny thing is happening...

A funny thing is happening... I am so in love with these products that I am becoming an ambassador, wanting everyone else to experience them and get the same benefits.  This is not unusual I found out -- everyone I met who's been using the products has had amazing results and is super enthusiastic, like me.  I still don't even know how the business side of this thing works because weight loss and better health are my goals.  I straight out told Dr J when I met him that I didn't have time to tell other people about it but I find it's just something that I am so psyched about that it's happening naturally.

My sister has been really trying to lose weight and it's been difficult so of course I told her that this is "it."  I am so excited for her to start next week and can't wait to see her experience the same results.

My husband has lots of aches and pains from several injuries and I really want him to feel his best so I offered him to try some of my shakes and Cleanse. He will go for a week with 1 shake in the morning and some of the cleanse at night and that's it, we'll see how he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment