Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Down 28lbs in 6-1/2 weeks - thank you CLEANSE FOR LIFE

I just finished a two-day deep cleanse (I didn't plan to weigh myself until Sat am - marking 7 weeks using Isagenix) but I peeked this morning. I am now down 28lbs. 

Friends ask questions about "cleanse" days... here is some information:
  • On cleanse days I have four "meals" of the cleanse drink plus some approved Isagenix snacks throughout the day (to get the maximum fat burning effect) - don't want to start throwing all kinds of other foods into the digestive system when my liver is working 100% on filtering out toxins.
  • Alfalfa is a key componant of the Cleanse For Life juice and one of the most nutrient-rich plants known to man. It contains a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals, and other nutrients that are crucial to human health.
  • Alfalfa has been used as an herbal medicine for over 1,500 years. Alfalfa is high in protein, calcium, plus other minerals, vitamin A, vitamins in the B group, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.  The reason that alfalfa is so nutrient rich is that its root system can reach upwards of 60 feet into the subsoil to reach prime mineral and trace element content that is otherwise unavailable to most other plants, vegetables and fruits.
  • Of course the geniuses at Isagenix use a special ionic alfalfa (some of the smartest formulators/scientists are part of the Isagenix team)
The cleanse is not a colon cleanse and I am not tired or hungry (really, seriously). I actually have more energy on cleanse days due to the B vitamins in the juice.  This is proof positive to me that when my body has the proper nutrition (and it can't get any better than Isagenix) that it will not cry out for food. I was used to always eating large portions until everything was off my plate, now I am able to eat less and feel satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment