Thursday, August 19, 2010

Leaving tomorrow for CELEBRATION!!

I am leaving Friday morning to go to Celebration in San Diego. Should be packing right now but I was just appreciating my sister and all the beautiful clothes she let me borrow. We are the same size now (that has not happened since we were in high school and she used to steal my clothes, haha). 

God bless my wonderful husband - thanks to him my car won't blow up on the way to the airport! He asked me if there was anything he could do to help me and I mentioned that my oil light had been flickering on and off. Well, I apparently had NO oil in my car so a blown engine was imminent (how scary)!

Before and After (down 69lbs in 24 weeks)
Here is my Isagenix before and after photo that I submitted for the contest. I am glad that the IsaBody photo shoot and interview, etc. is all on Saturday because then I can just relax and enjoy myself until they announce the winners on Monday afternoon.  Here is a link to the web page with the 2010 finalists, look for me under Women 35-49 (I just made the cut-off as I am 49). A dear woman, Jean Faber, is in the 50+ group and I am rooting for her to win her category and win the $10,000!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you Debbie and can't wait to hear all about Celebration!

    ReplyDelete