Tuesday, August 17, 2010

10 Month Progress: 86 lbs and 79 inches!

WOW, last week in Rhode Island I did my favorite (modified) two-day cleanse and the 4.5lbs that showed up on my mom's scale was confirmed once I got home.  My modified cleanse (which a friend also just tried with great results) is to do the first day with just shakes and raw foods for snacks (about 40-50 calorie snacks every two hours).  Drink 3-4 shakes (you can do 1/2 shakes and have 6-8 of those) then eat the snacks. Take 4oz of cleanse the first night and continue the next day as a regular (JA compliant cleanse - that means just IsaSnacks and IsaDelight chocolates).

I decided to do another modified two-day cleanse on Saturday and Sunday because the weekend in RI ended with lots of good food. On Friday I started with a shake then visited my old job and had lunch with friends (ordered my favorite sub with roast turkey and cheese from the local deli). Then after my daughter's performance we all went out for pizza at my favorite pizza place - Caserta's on Federal Hill in Providence. And I think I had three pieces plus my daughter's crust she didn't want - yum.  Then I went to the movies with a friend (to see Eat, Pray, Love - liked it but like the book better). Instead of popcorn I brought an IsaDelight. So I missed my second shake that day planned to do the full shake day on Saturday for my trip back.

When in Providence, try Caserta pizza (crispy crust, delicious sauce)!  Sorry no photo of the pizza, I was too busy eating it to remember to take a picture but I am with my hubby in downtown Providence.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the Modified Cleanse - I've been stuck after losing 25 lbs (I blame my penchant for evil carbs). Doing the Modified this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, please let me know how that works, a friend of mine did two days of shakes plus the cleanse day and lost 7lbs (and she had been on the products for 5 months). Water is key on all days - at least 1/2 your body weight but I drink more than that. If you read back in my blog I was literally at the same weight/inches for 7 weeks but stuck with it and have since lost an additional 15lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great. Did the modified cleanse on Saturday and the regular cleanse day Sunday. Lost exactly 4 pounds! I think this really got me back on track. Going to do the same next weekend, and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete