Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ISAGENIX on HOUSEWIVES of NJ!

If you don't watch HOUSEWIVES on BRAVO then maybe you are doing something more productive with your time but these are my "don't miss" shows. Starting with the Housewives of OC, I got hooked and while I watch very little TV now, these are my favorite shows.

So tonight I was excited to see a canister of chocolate IsaLean Shake on Caroline Manzo's kitchen counter! It was about 2/3rd through the episode when she is talking to Jacquie and Teresa.  I was really excited that it was the Manzo's - they are a loving, close knit family. Caroline is a smart businesswoman, mother of three and married to Albert for 25 years.

UPDATE (June 25) - it is now all over the Internet that Caroline Manzo dropped 20 pounds. Here is the before and after photo from the Internet. She says she is drinking gallons of water, eating food earlier in the day, no soda, only 1 cup of coffee per day and working out. She does not mention Isagenix so it's purely speculation that she used it to lose the weight but she does look great so congratulations to her!

2 comments:

  1. She's my favorite. Wonder if Isagenix helps pay for that gorgeous house. Seems like she's a smart business woman and would pick up on the benefits of promoting a great product like isagenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video with the tour of Caroline's home. When she opened the fridge there was a bottle of Isagenix Isosupreme!

    ReplyDelete