Saturday, June 19, 2010

I work with the BEST company!

HOW CAN I MAKE THAT STATEMENT???

The other day when I was walking I just starting thinking of how much I love Isagenix... the people, the products, the integrity of the company. Some people are skeptical when I tell them this and I really don't blame them.  It's a good idea to be skeptical in this day and age.  In these instances, I ask them to do their homework by listening to some Isagenix podcasts, reading the recent clinical trials, etc. and then to become an associate to see for themselves.

It recently dawned on me that my belief is not just my own experience with Isagenix but my 20+ years in working with many other brand-name companies. Here are some of the more recognizable ones...

I had to think back on all the products I marketed (either working directly for the company or being assigned the task at their ad agency).  I became intimately aware of product benefits and shortcomings as well as the business ethics of these companies (most good, some not).  The many hours, months and years I've spent with all these companies has given me keen insight into consumer product companies and this is what has helped solidify by belief that Isagenix is truly a world class company!

So if you are reading this and not sure, take my word for it and/or do the research yourself then try the products (there is a 30-day money back guarantee)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment