Wednesday, September 8, 2010

IsaBody Challenge 2011 - Bring it On!

Just to see how far I came... here is a "before" head shot and an "after" head shot (the later has more make-up but it's amazing how my face has changed - back to the way it was)!  So I've accomplished a lot and could easily be comfortable at this weight.

However, I listened to Holly DeMott (the 2010 IsaBody Grand Prize Winner) on a "Real People, Real Results" podcast last week and heard that she started the challenge at a size 16/18 and is now a size 4. It occurred to me that I am a size 14/16 and, while I don't think I can reach a size 4 - I wasn't even a size 4 in high school - I do want to lose more than 14 more pounds (which will get me to my goal of losing 100).


Holly said something really inspirational, she said you can achieve any body you want with these products (and I do know that to be a fact). So what better way to challenge myself to go further than the 100lbs? I have decided to enter the 2011 IsaBody Challenge!  I am also coaching some friends to enter with me so that will be fun.

I really like having a goal because if you don't know where you are going then you probably won't get there (or something like that). I also like to put my goals in writing because it's a fact that we are more likely to do something if we tell people!!

So here it is, my goal is to lose an additional 40 pounds (on top of the 86 I already lost)! I will accomplish this by the close of the 2011 IsaBody Challenge next June.  I also have a goal (separate from IsaBody) of helping lots and lots of people better their health and reshape their bodies by introducing them to Isagenix nutritional rebalancing. 

5 comments:

  1. You look AMAZING! Are you willing to help me? I so need some coaching and some help getting back on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tara, I will absolutely help you! If you are free anytime tomorrow we can talk, if not then sometime next week. My email is drapp4@nycap.rr.com so let me know what day/time is best. I want to hear more about your work-outs, that's what I need to step up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING...congratulations on your success! How exciting that you have entered the 2011 challenge! Will you be having 2 shakes a day or just 1 for this challenge?

    Also, do you feel that Isagenix is something that you will be able do always do or do you think that you will get bored of drinking the shakes as meals?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kate, I will be doing two shakes per day 90% of the time. I am also committing to doing a two day cleanse every Mon and Tues except I'll be doing my modified way (first day just 3-4 shakes with 50 calorie healthy snacks in between) then I take the first 4oz of cleanse on the first night then continue the whole next day cleansing. So this uses 20oz of cleanse instead of 16.

    I really look at the IsaLean shakes as health maintenance like brushing my teeth everyday. So if I was as skinny as a beanpole I would still drink at least 1 shake per day. Honestly I don't like to shop, cook or clean and I'm usually really busy so this fits with my lifestyle best (quick, nutritious and no dishes, pots/pans to wash).
    If I am craving something I will have it (I felt like having a lobster roll the other day) so I don't feel deprived. This is a permanant lifestyle for me, it will keep my cells healthy and my weight manageable.

    ReplyDelete