Saturday, July 3, 2010

8-1/2 Month Progress: 80 lbs!!

I had to post an interim progress report today because I hit the milestone of 80 pounds this morning!! Twenty pounds more to reach my goal of 100 pounds but I know I will eventually lose more than 100. It's not about vanity but I was born with a somewhat petite frame (5'3") so in order for my body and organs to operate at peak efficiency it is optimal for me to weigh between 125-145lbs (a normal size 8-10).

It is comforting to know that I have a game plan for life in terms of staying healthy. It is not even about weight and that is hard to communicate to people. The IsaLean shakes are supplying all the 90 nutrients the body needs (minerals, vitamins and essential fatty and amino acids) plus the world's best whey protein. Why would anyone NOT put that in their body every day - regardless of weight? 

Here is a photo of me on July 7th in my new bathing suit - trying out my cruise wear look for the vacation I am going on next week with my mother and sister.  I was so psyched to get something other than black!! These are Land's End separates, four or five sizes smaller than the Land's End suit I wore last summer (which I already gave away).

1 comment: