Thursday, July 8, 2010

I AM AN ISABODY FINALIST!!!

I got the most EXCITING call today from the Isagenix Sales Team - yes the whole team!!  I am an IsaBody Finalist!!!!!  I started crying because it means so much to me to go to Celebration and meet some of the people I've heard and read about. What is IsaBody? Click to link to past IsaBody winners.

I just can't believe how much my life and the lives of others has changed since that day in my Dr's office when I mentioned I was trying to get healthier and the receptionist told me great things about Isagenix.  I've already called back that receptionist to thank her for saying something. And I've also thanked the nurse there for giving me Dr J's business card. What if they were afraid to tell me? I keep that in mind if I am ever afraid to talk to someone about it.

So when I started this blog days before I even got the products I had NO way of knowing how many great things would happen along the way besides my weight loss. While so many wonderful things have happened already, I know this whole journey with Isagenix is just beginning...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I just knew you would be a finalist. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete