Thursday, July 29, 2010

25 Days Until Celebration!

The countdown to Celebration has started -- this will be my first (of many) big events. I attended IsaU in April but that was only about 400 people. This promises to be 6,000+ (not sure of the exact number but lots of people)!  IsaBody Challenge, here I come. What a blast this will be. I am bringing Nancy, my friend from college, who is now building a business with me.

People reading this blog know my story -- well, multiply that by thousands of similar success stories and you can't help but be in awe of what this company has accomplished with its products.  It is so inspirational and rewarding to hear person after person tell of their renewed health with Isagenix. This company has improved the health (and wealth, let's not forget) of thousands of people and I will get to meet many of them next month.  

Jean Faber - a member of the Cepeda team who lives in Minnesota and is an IsaBody finalist in the age 50+ category; Larry Fuchs, Jr. from FL - the first member of the 200 pound club; Lisa from AZ, the 200th member of the 100lb club and Dana Soto - a woman from CA who weighed 800lbs and was told she was going to die (now she has lost 323lbs on Isagenix).  I really hope John Anderson (the founder and master formulator) is there, imagine how he feels to get so much love and adoration from thousands of people whose lives he has changed (like mine)!

No comments:

Post a Comment