Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going on vacation - with Isagenix

I am leaving on Saturday for Disney with my husband, two kids and mother-in-law... meeting up with my brother and his family and my mother and uncle. Things are getting hectic here so this is my last blog until I come back on the 19th.

We are surprising our kids as a Christmas present - they've been wanting to go and haven't been there since we lived in FL when they were 3 and 1 years old.  I am excited as well and not feeling any anxiety about gaining weight on vacation, as is usually the case.

I am bringing a canister of shake and will have that for breakfast each morning (along with my mother and mother-in-law, also on the program). Then I will bring an IsaLean Bar for lunch because we'll be on the go (pack lunches for kids). We'll most likely eat out for dinner.  I'll buy some veggies to snack on and I stocked up on the Slim Cakes (oatmeal cookies). I am not sure if I'll lose weight on vacation but I can be fairly certain I won't gain any. Plus I'll be doing a lot of walking.

When I return I'll take my two-month progress photo. In my last photo I was proud to wear the brown pants that hadn't fit in three years but a few people requested that I wear the same clothes as I wore in the "before" photo. Those black pants are so loose now but I'll keep them as a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment