Tuesday, July 23, 2013

2 Months - down 26lbs

Today has been 2 months since I went sugar free and wheat free. I lost 20lbs the first four weeks but only 6 the last four weeks. It seems strange to only six pounds when I am not eating any sugar (or sugar substitutes) and no wheat (except croutons on my salads). Some days I know I am not eating enough - too busy at work - but overall I think I'm eating enough. I am getting a lot of calories anyway from avocados. I eat a whole one on my salads.

IF I was just doing this to lose weight I'd be upset BUT I am really doing this to live a longer, healthier life. I need to fix the damage I've done to my body then eat healthy foods to give myself the best chance to be around a long time!

This next month I need to do a two-day cleanse so my body releases the toxins in my fat cells. I might weigh before and after the cleanse just to see what happens. I am aiming to do it this Thursday and Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment