Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Three days no sugar...

It's been three days with no sugar and very little white flour (I had a little bit of rice pilaf and a few pretzels). But the key for me is not having sugar. Once I go about 5 days I'll be OK but it's getting past that point to get it out of my system so I don't have a relapse. 

I've already lost 7lbs in two days because I started drinking more water again and eliminated the bad carbs. Of course I AM able to have IsaDelight dark chocolates (about as much sugar as 1/4 of an apple or something like that) -- dark chocolate is mood enhancing, love it and these don't trigger sugar cravings.  Apparently they now have a milk chocolate version for people who don't like dark (for me the darker the better :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, I've been reading your blog and loving it. Your posts were one of the main reasons I decided to try Isagenix. I started around Dec 1st 2011 and I am currently using the 30 Day cleanse with so-so results. Are you still on the program? How is everything going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely still using Isageinx - lots of nutrition with relatively low calories is how to safely lose fat (and not muscle). What are your results? Did you take measurements? Did you do cleansing? I have a lot of questions. Email me at drapp4@nycap.rr.com and I can help you or feel free to call Dr Ina - she works for the company and is amazing, here is the info:
    Clinical Nutritionist Dr. Ina Nozek, DC, MS will answer your questions.
    Monday-Friday 8 a.m. PT
    Monday-Thursday 6:30 p.m. PT
    1-641-715-3842 Code 2100#

    ReplyDelete