Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP Clean Cleanse

I am a fan of Gwyneth and subscribe to her GOOP email - newsletter from her www.goop.com site. 

I read a lot about nutrition so I was curious when her last newsletter touted Dr. Alejandro Junger's Clean Cleanse. I saw that it includes protein shakes (drinking a shake for breakfast and dinner and a healthy meal for lunch - just like Isagenix).  It touts some of the same good stuff as Isagenix (probiotics, digestive enzymes) but the ingredients in Isagenix blow these away!  If you do the research - looking up each ingredient and the source - I guarantee you'll agree that Isagenix is superior - nothing compares. 

The cost for the GOOP clean cleanse is  $425 for a 21 day program so it's considerably more than Isagenix. Also, I didn't see a money back guarantee like Isagenix has.

Although "cleansing" is an ancient tradition, most people haven't heard of it so the fact that she promotes it on her GOOP site helps educate people. Also, Gwyneth believes in clean eating and she is dedicated to her workout regime so I admire her for that. She always looks amazing and part of that is what radiates from the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment