Monday, September 3, 2012

Sept. 1st, starting fresh

Time to cleanse... and cleanse... and cleanse...
It's been a long time since I last blogged and that's because I haven't been able to go more than two weeks without sugar. I tell myself I can have some in moderation but when you have an real addiction to something, that just doesn't work.

So I have been eating (lots of) really unhealthy food and have regained weight!! In the past I had seen friends gain weight back and thought that would NEVER be me. But I've always said, it's easy to lose weight but difficult to keep it off.


I "started" to eat healthy again on Sept. 1 and feel much better already. It's been only three days and I have a long way to go but I am determined to reach my goal of losing 100 pounds.

Everything I've learned is in this blog so I think I'll take the time and read it all again.
 
I am truly grateful to have the best nutrition in Isagenix and just need to eat that in conjunction with other healthy foods like I did before. And NO SUGAR, period. I also need to cleanse two days per week, I'm thinking twice a month, to get out all the junk I've accumulated.

I am going to just weigh myself once a month. So I will post back after Oct. 1 to blog results.


4 comments:

  1. Way to go! Glad to see you grab hold of the reins again. I lost a bunch of weight 4 yrs ago and kept if off for quite a while, but over the last year or so it has slowly crept back on, one small pound at at time. So now I'm starting over again. I've just started the cleans week with Isogenix too. Its encouraging to see the weight coming off already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I also want to say that I am impressed and inspired by your dedication to reaching your goal and never giving up. Sure you may have had set-backs, but you didn't let those defeat you, you just started again. Good for you! I know that you WILL reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Annette! I have a long way to go (again) and it helps to have people encouragement. I will never give up until I lose the 100 pounds and keep it off... I have too much to live for :)

    You sound like you have it under control and will lose the weight you gained. Update me on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just started the cleans week with Isogenix too.
    Isagenix

    ReplyDelete