Sunday, April 22, 2012

Almost out of the woods...

Last Sat. & Sun. I did a two-day Isagenix cleanse and felt MUCH better on Monday in terms of control over sugar (enemy #1) and I was fine all week. 

I was tested yesterday when I found myself alone in the same room with a huge tray of cookies. AND... I didn't have the slightest urge to take one. No internal dialogue at all and no physical cravings.

It's amazing when I don't have the toxic sugar in my body how easy it is to just pass up cookies, etc. and how impossible it is to pass it up when I do have sugar in my system. 

People say "wow, you have such great willpower!"  Has my willpower suddenly changed?? NO!  It is virtually impossible for my willpower to have any chance of working when the stuff is in my system. So don't beat yourself up for having no willpower -- you DO have willpower but it's being overridden by the addictive nature of sugar/fats.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story with us Debbie! I have been looking at different diets to try but I think I'm going to try the Isagenix Cleanse after reading your articles and also from what i have heard from my friends. The results you got are amazing and you are a true inspiration. Thank you again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete