Saturday, November 6, 2010

Famous People Taking Isagenix - Ashley Abbott from Young and the Restless

Our society is very interested in what "famous" people are doing - I am one of those people. I love reality so I guess that's why.  I have blogged in the past about famous people who are doing Isagenix so I started a separate label to categorize them all.

The latest is soap opera vet Eileen Davidson, best known for playing Ashley Abbott on The Young and the Restless.  She is quoted in an interview saying she uses the Isagenix IsaLean shakes.
LINK to article. Note: sometimes this link doesn't work - not sure why.

I get more validation of the products from my own results and the results of the hundreds of other people I've met in person and on line through Isagenix but it's always fun to see someone famous using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment