Thursday, November 18, 2010

13 Month Progress: 85 pounds and 86.6 inches

I have to take a new photo - this is from last month!
This month FLEW by!! I lost a few pounds but have basically been hovering from 80-89lbs lost.  Although I've been working out religiously 3x per week (strength training and cardio) I have only lost 1 inch (from the locations where I am measuring). 

My body is comfortable here but maybe it doesn't realize that I'm not stopping here - I have other plans. I have to keep remembering that it's been a long 22 years since my body has been this size.  

So it seems that all this working out would lead to pounds/inches LOST, right? I would think so.  I have to assume it's the non-Isagenix food I'm eating. 

I know I have gotten off track a little with grabbing chips (even healthier cracker versions) because it's about 150 calories for 12 chips and I usually have more than that. Plus a few Sunday nights that I just went crazy on carbs (English muffins, bread, bagels - stuff I never crave all week). I definitely have to be more mindful of what I'm snacking on.  The IsaDelight chocolates are a LIFESAVER - they are the ONLY chocolate I can eat one of and be satisfied -really!

I have ordered the Accelerators again (didn't have them for a while but in the past it didn't seem to tilt the scale either way but other people swear by them and I did use them religiously in the beginning) plus I am going to use the IsaPro more regularly. I do sprinkle some in my shakes everyday but now I am going to always do 1 scoop IsaLean and 1 scoop IsaPro (the extra protein is supposed to help stubborn weight loss - hello).  I've also heard lots of people say they use the IsaCalcium (I have some of that but don't love the taste - a little too sweet). I will figure out a way to incorporate it.  From what I've learned, there is some nutritional component that people find that gives them that extra boost. For my last plateau it was the IsaOmegas. I still take them. 

Will I STOP TAKING ISAGENIX because I am not losing weight?  Absolutely not - if I stop what has worked it's obvious what would happen. TEMPORARY EFFORTS GET TEMPORARY RESULTS no matter what you do.  I will always have to be mindful of what I eat - especially when I get to my goal weight. The great thing is that I have a low calorie - but super nutritious - food with Isagenix.  Your body doesn't mind fewer calories as long as it's getting the nutrition it wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment