Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy to run up and down the stairs again!

Maybe some people can relate to this... when I was eating a lot of junk food (sugars, bread

products) I had to hold on to the railing to go up and down the stairs to my second floor. My knees were sore, my whole body was stiff.


Now I can literally run up and down the stairs without holding on to the railing!!!  I also literally jump out of bed in the morning with no stiffness! The power of good food (vegetables, healthy fats, proteins and delicious chocolate Isagenix shakes) is magical. 

I am (unfortunately) not doing any exercising now so my new found abilities are all due to the healthier food I am feeding my body. I was going to the gym 3x/week and bike riding a lot two years ago and I miss that but a more demanding work schedule is taking its toll. I will find a way to get some exercise in to my schedule.

I am still very overweight but being able to regain my health is priceless and feels way better than a piece of cake tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment